Trademark Registration in Thailand
Documents Required For Trademark Registration In Thailand
- A software copy of brand name, label, logo etc
- Proper specification of trademark class
- Name and address of the applicant
- Original notarized Power of Attorney
Procedure for Thailand Trademark Registration:
Trademark Search In Thailand
A trademark search will be performed to check the availability and possibility to register the trademark in Thailand.
Trademark Filing In Thailand
- Your application for trademark will be filed at the Thailand Trademark Registry and if no objection, you will receive a Notice of Acceptance from the Registry.
- On the contrary, if backlashed with a trademark objection in Thailand with the grounds for objection, you need to address the grounds within the stipulated time.
Thailand Trademark Publication
- After receiving the Notice of Acceptance from the Registry, your trademark will be published in the Government Gazette. If no opposition is raised within the stipulated period, you will be issued with the trademark registration certificate.
- On contrary, you will need to come up with evidence to claim the trademark over the opposition. The trademark will then be registered based on the outcome of the opposition proceedings.
On the whole, it would take nearly 12 – 15 months for a smooth trademark application to get registered.